GNOME Login Sound - Startup application issue

Was recently looking some log files, and found that this wasn't working since
the file or whatever it was trying to play wasn't working.

The original setting was to play an --id=

/usr/bin/canberra-gtk-play --id="desktop-login" --description="GNOME Login"

Not sure if that --id="desktop-login" is suppose to be pointing to something or
set somewhere else, but on both a clean install and an update from 12 to 14,
it shows that it doesn't work.

I modified the option to use a sound file I located on the system, and it seems
to work fine at playing the sound on login.

/usr/bin/canberra-gtk-play -f /usr/share/sounds/KDE-Sys-Log-In.ogg --
description="GNOME Login"

Not sure if I've missed something, but it is enabled as a startup app, but
doesn't work (at least no playing) on my setups.