Re: java problem

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 11:05 PM, Joe Zeff <joe@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Have you tried the three suggestions on the page?

Yes I tried. But one is solely for Windows, I cleared the cache and reinstalled too with the same method I wrote. But that page is not verifying and further I was unable to use the it, e.g, when I try to play chess at either of the site:

http://www.pogo.com/games/chess
http://games.yahoo.com/ch

--

Regards,