Repairs using Live Media??

	I have live media running respins of F14 on machines where F14 is
installed, and doing better with my monitor than the hard drive has been
doing.  (One is currently running the Fusion release candidate; the other
has the plain F14 Live.)

	I want to figure out what is different, and edit the
corresponding file on the hard drive to match.

	But for some reason, I can't seem to remember nor reconstruct any
way to get to the hard drive. What am I not seeing??