Re: How to get window focus to travwel with mouse under compiz

Aaron Konstam writes:

On Tue, 2011-01-04 at 20:20 -0500, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
Aaron Konstam writes:

>> > using compiz this seems to work.
>> > Run Configuration editor. Then go to /app/mwetacity/general/focus_mode
>> > and change the value from click to mouse.

Hmmm -- you may have to drop out of compiz into metacity, set this option, then switch it back. But it does work in compiz. I don't recall ever having to twiddle config changes manually. In CompizConfig I have "Gnome Compatibility" enabled -- that may be the trick to getting compiz to honor this config setting.

I have no CompizConfig on my machine. Where did you get yours?

yum install ccsm