Interesting Evolution Issue

After I upgraded to Fedora 14 from Fedora 13, an issue has cropped up
with my Address Book, I am hoping that someone has seen.

I exported my configuration from the old one and imported it into the
new one.  When I click on two of my three address books that I have I
get the following error message:

Unable to open Address Book
This address book cannot be opened.  This either means that the
incorrect URI was entered, or the server is unreachable.
Detailed error message: Invalid source

The two address books that give this error worked fine in the version of
Evolution that was in Fedora 13.

Can anyone think of what caused this error and/or how to resolve it?

THank you.

Frank Tanner III (pctech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

ICQ:  1730844
AIM:  KalokSundancer