Re: Installing Frdora 14

Yeah, good instincts because that's a really poor idea in terms of boot
records anyway. If you move drives in/out your drive order will change
and mess up your booting each time you add/remove drives and start up
again.

Boot into Windows again and remove any partitions on the one drive that
you have reserved for Fedora so it is the only that will show completely
available. Normal 'druid' (the installation tool for partitioning
drives) behavior is not to erase any existing partitions so if you have
a hard drive with no partitions at all, it will be obvious which drive
it is.

Craig

On Thu, 2010-12-30 at 10:49 -0800, RICHARD C & BARBARA DEVRIES wrote:
> Thanks. I thought of that myself but I first wanted to make sure there
> wasn't an better way

believed to be clean.