Re: Help. Motherboard changed. Everything is fine except eth0.

Hi

type

dmesg  | grep -i eth

And post the results..

HTH

--
Marvin J. Kosmal

Disclaimer: This email is not intended to provide medical advice,
diagnosis or treatment. Views expressed here do not necessarily
reflect those of Farmer Marvin or any of the hens.