F14 Kickstart file example, please

I am working on installing F14 on a 512Mb system, that only has 503Mb
available, so F14 goes into text mode installation.

I have my F12 kickstart to get the drive layout that I want, and the F14
text mode base install kickstart.

But since F14 in text mode does not give me ANY choices, I need to build
a full kickstart file to install all the things I want, like gnome.

So if someone could send me their basic kickstart file for a f14
workstation, I can try and cobble together something.