Re: 2 Ethernet cabling question

On Monday, 27 December, 2010 @02:09 zulu, Peter Boy scribed:

> Do I have a chance to successfully reuse an existing Cat 3 cable (8

I didn't see anyone else suggest this, so I'll just mention
that if you can remove the staples at each end (it's probably
not stapled in the middle, unless it was installed before the
drywall), you could tie/tape a piece of cat5e or cat6 to it
and 'reuse' the cat3 by pulling in the new cable with it.  :)~