zoiper permission problem

I am trying to run zoiper on fedora 14, it registers and connects but I
am getting 1 way or no-way audio.

when the program starts I get the error message:

"can't open file '/home/simon/.gnome2/session-manual' (error 13:
Permission denied)"

can anyone suggest the problem / solution?

--
This email, including any attachments, is confidential, is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient, and may contain information that is legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, copying, printing, or forwarding of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the sender, then  you must delete the email and any attachments immediately.