Re: About programing, a general question

> If the topic was "which languages are well-supported in Fedora", or even
> "what is the most appropriate language for systems programming in Linux"
> I wouldn't think twice about it, but the original question was so
> general in scope that at first I thought it had to be a troll.
After reading through the whole thread, I have to admit I was starting
to lean towards OP being a script attempting to pass the Turing test.

And to gain some (minimal) level of relevance, does anybody know if
there's a PARRY (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PARRY) implementation
available for Fedora?  I know there's an ELIZA, but I always found PARRY
more fun to converse with...

PK