Re: About programing, a general question

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 6:07 AM, Hugh Caley <hughc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

May I suggest that people do not use this forum as a type of chat client?  Replies of "Yes." and "Great." are not useful to a public discussion and make for really huge archive lists and digests.

Hugh

Correct Hugh, but I hope you would be going through my first basic query and for that I got suggestions, for which I am replying and not for anything else. People here are discussing programing experience, of course Fedora offers the platform for doing that, but the confusion amongst many languages is common to great build!

Think of the time you initiated learning or watching out about the programing.

--

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia