Re: OpenVPN with NetworkManager

> I was able to configure a VPN connection with the networkmanager-openvpn

> module, but I have absolutely no idea now how could I actually connect

> to the configured VPN...

>On Ubuntu you can actually pick in the VPN Connections tray menu a

>configuration to use, but on Fedora I just can't find it. Could you help

>me with this?

Peter:

If I understood what you want to do: connect to an openvpn server from Fedora, it is easy:

Supose you have configured cthe client and have generated clients certificates: client.conf, client.crt, client.key and ca.crt in any folder with path given, you can start connexion with:

openvpn path/client.conf

It is easy !

Felipe