Re: About programing, a general question

Parshwa Murdia <b330bkn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Sent: Dec 22, 2010 3:11 AM
>To: Community support for Fedora users <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: About programing, a general question
>
>On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 6:30 AM, James McKenzie
><jjmckenzie51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
>Not legally, anywhere.  However, the Second Edition is available from
>> Amazon and other book retailers.  It is not very expensive.  It would
>> cost me more to mail you the extra copy I have to you than it would be
>> to buy it (even in the United States.)
>>
>> James McKenzie
>

>Some truly told, "majority of the most useful technology is free now a
>days". But I was aware of only open source, but now include that book too,
>if it is really of very low cost, :)-.

You should be able to find a used copy on Amazon for no more than USD 10.  I think an original print of the Second Edition is USD 14-15.

It is the 'bible' for programming in C and discusses everything in the language.  You can also find the ANSI/ISO standards as well on the Internet (for free).

James McKenzie