Re: OfflineIMAP not working

Hi Christoph,

On Saturday 18 December 2010 08:04 AM, Christoph Höger wrote:
>> ***** Processing account Test
>> >  Copying folder structure from IMAP to Maildir
>> >  Establishing connection to imap.googlemail.com:143.
>> >  WARNING: Error occured attempting to sync account Test: 110
>> >  ***** Finished processing account Test
>> >
>> >  Thanks for any thoughts on this.
> This_might_  be a connection timeout - did you check your adress and
> port? Can you telnet them?

$ telnet imap.googlemail.com 143
Trying 74.125.155.16...
telnet: connect to address 74.125.155.16: Connection timed out

So it does look like a network problem but on the other hand I am
successfully using thunderbird to access email from both my university
and gmail account with those exact same settings. Not sure what else
could be wrong.

Thanks for the suggestions so far.

--
Suvayu