Re: usb name in /dev

Hi,

Your answer is very interesting. Thank you for taking the time to give me all that information. You are right, the usb modem comes with a win and mac auto-installation, but nothing for linux. I found on the net that some poeple made it work for ubuntu and other linux distributions quite easily. I'll take the time to look carefully at your suggestions.

Thank you again