Re: abiword in F13/F14

2010/12/15 Ranjan Maitra <maitra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi,

For a long time for me, abiword has not displayed .doc and .docx
documents properly. Specifically, it drops the space in the Table and
the formatting so that all letters come one after the other. Does
anyone have a solution to this problem. I thought there was something
wrong with the documents I was trying to read, but this seems to be the
case for all documents now.

Best wishes,
Ranjan

In my experience, Abiword is better that OpenOffice Writter, specially with MS Office
Documents... Anyway, if you're having trouble with abiword, then Switch to OpenOffice

Cheers!

--
<-Manuel Escudero->
Linux User #509052