Printers in wine

I'm running wine on my F14 laptop.

I have an old windows application that I have a lot of sheet music in.
(Its called Rhapsody.)  I'd like to print some of them, but the Print
and Print Setup menu's in the File pulldown of the program are grayed out.

I went to /usr/share/doc/wine-docs-1.2 to read up on how wine interacts
with CUPS.  According to the documentation, it should just work, that
wine interfaces directly to CUPS.  If that's the case, why are my
printing entries greyed out in my application?

CUPS is up and running on my laptop, and both printers that I've added
are available and working from the Linux side of things.

What (more) information can I provide to help sort this out.

[For those who are wondering, yes, this used to work for me in the past,
but that was before my recent F14 upgrade.  I'm pretty sure it was last
working for me on F12.  Before that, it would have been F9....]

Wine 1.3.8.  X86_64 in case that makes a difference.

wine-desktop-1.3.8-1.fc14.noarch
wine-small-fonts-1.3.8-1.fc14.noarch
wine-twain-1.3.8-1.fc14.x86_64
wine-1.3.8-1.fc14.x86_64