Re: Belkin Wireless USB Adapter not working

hi suru

if i understand, ypu have a usb belkin/wireless dongle

you're running fedora 13

are you running system-config-network? does this cmd work from the cmdline?

if you can run the cmd, run it, try to set up a new wireless
connection/interface and see if the belkin/usb is seen from your
system.

if it's not, you're going to nees to run lsusb, to see what (if
anything) fedora is seeing for the usb dongle

let us know what you see/find..