VDQ? M$ wizards (in Wine) hogging screen

	When I try to install any M$ app with wine, the install wizard
hogs the whole screen, so that I can't get to anything else while it's
doing what it calls work. Can I override this somehow, confining it to
its own Gnome workspace and letting me use the others??

	(I never do anything whatever on full screen. The background is
what tells me which machine (behind a KVM switch) I'm on.)