Re: [fedora-list] How to add a new section in logwatch report

On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 09:46:10 -0800
Donald Russell wrote:

> Now that I've actually done it once, it seems pretty simple... so why did it
> appear so complicated in the doc? hmmm.

Well, what gets me (and still does I think) is the utter inability
to guess which logfiles get processed for which services and which
lines from the logfiles are selected as "belonging" to some service.
Nothing in the docs gave me any idea of the overall top down
flow of log processing.