Re: PDF Modifier?

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 9:04 AM, Harish Pillay <harish.pillay@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Is there any PDF modifier for  linux?
>
> You might want to explore Xournal as well.

Xournal is superb for annotating PDFs.

One thing that I find with generating PDFs or editing them is that
often the result ends up so much bigger than the source material.

Not so with Xournal. It seems to keep the original PDF untouched and
just adds another layer making the file only slightly larger.

/Mike