Re: ltsp-5.2.4-5.rpm's ready for testing (i686 & x86_64)

Gavin Spurgeon wrote:
> Hi LTSP/Fedora Community.
>
> I now have a fully working copy of LTSP for both i686 & x86_64
>
> The New .rpm's are still located on my www server, and to make things a
> little easier I have also made a Yum Repo for both archs as well.
>
> The .repo file is @  http://www.dageek.co.uk/ltsp/ltsp.repo
>
> and the .rpm's them selves are also located @
>
> http://www.dageek.co.uk/ltsp/i686/
> http://www.dageek.co.uk/ltsp/x86_64/
>
> Please have a play with these .rpm's and feed back any comments to me
> and/or the mailing lists. Once a few people have tested the .rpm's and
> given the all clear, I will push them up into the Official Fedora Repos
>
> Thank you all for your continued patience and understanding.
>
> - --
> Gavin Spurgeon.
> gspurgeon@xxxxxxxxxx
> Red Hat GLS Instructor EMEA
> Red Hat UK Ltd
> 64 Baker Street
> 4th Floor, London, W1U 7DF
> Mob:	+44 7841 231160
> Desk:	+44 0207 009 4429 (Direct)
> Tel:    +44 1252 362709
> Fax:    +44 1252 548116

Hallo Gavin,

because of lack of time we was failing upgrade our classroom to F13 LTSP before
school year started. But now we about upgrade it at winter holidays, and if it
should be possible, want install Fedora 14. Please, can You help with, have You
LTSP RPMs for F14 (i386), or can point to SRPMs, or somehow recommend how build it?

Thanks in advance,
Franta Hanzlik