Re: How to add a new section in logwatch report

On Fri, 3 Dec 2010 09:34:35 -0800
Donald Russell wrote:

> What did I miss?

You certainly didn't miss anything in the docs,
because it is just impossible to figure them out.
I have tried to follow the perl code to figure out
what is actually going on and it is too impenetrable
for me to understand, so you are not alone in your
mystification.