Re: F14: how do I remove IcedTea plugin from FIreFox?

Andrew Haley wrote:
> We are always interested in any applets that don't work with the
> IcedTea plugin, so if you can let us have some way of reproducing the
> problem we'll have a look.

Minecraft[1]. It used to work (the first versions of the game) but has
recently stopped working. The developer of the game also acknowledges it
does not work and AFAIK will not do anything to fix it.

The game downloads its files, but after the download complete, the game
goes black. It should show a game menu and/or 3D world.

[1] http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp