Re: Firefox and Opera on FC14 fail to access Globus site

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 12:00 AM, Ted Roche <tedroche@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Are you having problems accessing the Globus site or viewing the videos?

It is problem of accessing the globus site. The Firefox was loading
with an infinite mount of time, nothing turned up. Yes, you were
guessing right, I can not  watch mov video, e.g.,

http://www.physics.harvard.edu/QFT/video/01-opening.mov
But this is not the main problem at a moment.

> Please tell us more about the problem you are having.

Probably I need additional plugin, apart from those already there. I
will be glad to try if you have some clue. Thanks for the response.
Regards,
AA