bandsiwdth monitoring tool

Good day,

I am trying to find a nice    network bandwidth  monitoring  tool. I know Nagios, but since my network is mostly a Win2003 network, I can install  the nagios client and reboot th servers..  So I am looking fo another solution.

I have tried to install bandwidthd, but I had a lot  of problems makin it work (libraries)  so I decided to give up..

Basically I wold like a  Linux tool, monitoring the BW of my network and switches, and report who/what  is using bandwidth.

Regards