Twinkle with Bluetooth headset

Has anyone managed to get Twinkle (or any other softphone) to work with
a Bluetooth headset?

I have a Motorola HK201, which is paired with my laptop and recognized
by Pulseaudio.  I've been unable to find a softphone that actually uses
Pulseaudio, and I've been unable to get alsa to recognize the headset as
a microphone.  (I have been able to play audio through it, although I
can't get alsa to call it anything but "default", which is really
annoying.)

I've tried pretty much all of the asound.conf examples that Google has
turned up, but none of them has made a bit of difference.

Any ideas?  Thanks!