Re: NetworkConfiguration

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 7:19 PM, Andrea Bencini <andrea.bencini@xxxxxx> wrote:
I installed Fedora 14 with KDE desktop in my notebook.
I logon root.
I open "Network configuration" window and in this window I have "Wireless"
and "Ethernet"
I don't understand why  "Cancell", "Enable" and "Disable" botton are not
active.
Can you help me?
Thanks
Andrea

Can try logging into the gnome desktop manager and see if you can activate there.  If can then try installing knetworkmanager (from a command shell do 'yum install knetworkmanager' (which worked for me previously to solve the same symptoms)) though as was pointed out earlier that this package has been depreciated...  Then log back into KDE and see if the change has carried over....

/fennix