Please, do not automatic install applications witch have MONO dependencies

I have install f14 and I discovered that because of some application
(like gnome-do,gnome-desktop-sharp,ecc) you install mono.

<IMHO>

I do not want to contribute to the spread of MS-C#
There is always an alternative to developing applications based on mono

SO, please, do not automatic install applications witch have MONO
dependencies.

MONO is bad, is not totally open.
Yes mono is open, but the idea behind it is not "open"

It's a Trojan horse to facilitate the diffusion of applications also
compatible with Windows

So, please, do not automatic include applications that are dependent on
it.

</IMHO>

Thanks for your patience, and thanks for all the other wonderful work

--
Dario Lesca <d.lesca@xxxxxxxxxx>