Greasemonkey extension for Epiphany

First of all: I'm new in this mailing list, so: Hi to everybody :)

My problem is that I can not find the greasemonkey extension for
Epiphany. This extension is part of the epiphany-extensions package in
upstream, but seems that is not included in the fedora package, nor any
other package of the official repos nor in the rpmfusion repos.

So the question is: I'm missing something, or why is this extension out?

Thank you all.