memtest on Fedora 14

I upgraded 18 of the 20 machines in my classroom to Fedora 14 from 12
using preupgrade. (Actually did 1, and imaged to the other 17 machines). All
but one worked fine. I originally thought it was a disk issue, but after
eliminating that as the issue went to ran a memtest cycle from my g4l cd and
discovered it had a bad memory stick. Not sure why the Fedora 12 or XP
never had any issues with it. But replaced the bad ram, and got it running
after that.

I did come up with a few things. The memtest was an option on the grub
menu with the Fedora 12, but somehow it was no longer in the grub.conf
after the upgrade, but the memtest program had be upgraded? I wanted to
check the other machines to make none of the others had ram issues. I ran
memtest-setup, and it added the memtest options, but it would not work? It
had the kernel --type=netbsd /elf-memtest86+-4.10
Changing to kernel /memtest86+-4.10 worked thou...

Not sure if others have seen this?