Re: Firefox on fc14 unable to watch mp4 video

On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 08:07:21 +0900
Abu Attar Musharih <abuattar.musharih@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have  fc14 with firefox able to watch all youtube videos but  NOT
> for mp4 in the following link
> http://netbeans.org/kb/docs/javafx/nblogo-screencast.html
> mplayer and flv are able to watch the downloaded file.
> Any suggestion?

I have x86_64, using latest firefox and gnash (no adobe flash
installed), able to watch the video without problem.  That doesn't help
with your problem except by indicating that it is possible from F14 via
Firefox.  Perhaps you need some free and nonfree packages from
RPMFusion?