flush a specific file from cache?

Is there a way to flush specific files from cache?
I already know of the trick to flush all caches (sync && echo 3 >
/proc/sys/vm/drop_caches), but that's not quite what I want

More specifically, I have a redis server (a noSQL database) which dumps
a few gigs of data to the HDD every few hours. The data is dumped as a
backup and is not necessary for normal redis operation. The problem is
that I see a pretty big chunk of RAM used for caches, but the system for
some crazy reason decides that it's time to start swapping out some
pages (even though I have vm.swappiness=0).

Anything I can do besides flushing everything?