Re: Problem during Fedora 14 install: usb4-2: USB disconnect, address NN loop

Just adding another bit of info:

yes, disconnecting the UPS during the installation worked, install was able to continue once the UPS USB link was out of the way.

It hanged later on once again - something doesn't work right when a pop-up window complaining about the root password being too simple and waiting for input _should_ appear, but remains hidden instead (NVIDIA problem...?). However, this was easy to find, as restarting the install with the minimum graphic driver allowed for seeing where things were 'hanging' in the previous attempt.

So things are OK now, I have F 14 working - but a bit to my surprize, installation was not as smooth as with F 13.