F13 -> F14 upgrade i386 goes directly to 'find install image'

Similar to F12 -> F14 Preupgrade Issue, though this is straight install/upgrade.

I'm going F13 -> F14 on a 686-PAE, and after language and keyboard selections it asks for the device containing the upgrade image.  It apparently assumed an upgrade, assumed the search for all installed packages and dependencies, and assumed the image had been written.

When I tried the same DVD on a different machine, it went through the usual verify media, install vs. upgrade, dependency check, etc.  The x86_64 DVD also worked fine (on a third machine).

Thanks.