Re: Can't install Fedora 14 on MacBook Air

You can try with acpi=off option at boot screen.

Cheers!

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 9:40 PM, Colin Paul Adams <colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The initial installation menu comes up ok. I select the default option
(install or upgrade). A lot of messages flash by (about two screens
worth), and then i see something like:

running /sbin/loader
check hardware
waiting for hardware

then it clears the screen, and the DVD drive runs for several minutes
before eventually stopping. I never see anything else except the blank
screen.

Any suggestions?
--
Colin Adams