Relatively smooth install of Fedora 14

Hi All

I have done a fresh install of fedora 14 x86_64 from DVD media on a Mesh
Pegasus 15 laptop Athlon 64 +3400  1GB Ram

Only problem is anaconda doesn't recognise the openchrome 1400x1050 LCD
screen and I made the mistake of using graphical install.
All went well and graphical install appeared as 1600x1200 vesa so I
couldn't see the NEXT button of the bottom of the screen!

Had to boot init 3  and create a /etc/X11/xorg.conf using "xstart" to
debug it.

All working now though a missed out the final stage of graphical install
such as registering the system

Should have chosen basic graphic install and then setup the display
later!

Got DVD playback working :-

Added rpmfusion yum repository then:-
yum install xine*