question on screen resolution

To the Fedora community:

I have upgraded one of my machines to F13 in expectation of F12 hitting
end of life. For the most part, no problems, but I am seeing an odd
display problem.

I have three machines connect via KVM to a single monitor. Right now,
one is F13, one is F12, and one is F9. The F12 and F9 respect the
monitor size, but my new F13 install seems to crop the left side. Enough
to kill three or four characters when I open anything that is pinged to
upper left.

I am not certain what tests to run to see what is going on. I think I am
not changing any display issues as I don't touch any X stuff and let the
system do as it wishes.

Suggestions?
Thanks in advance,
Paul