Icon for File Type

  Hello List,

I have a torrent file, which on double clicking correctly with
transmission, but the icon is that of a text file. Can some one point to
the way of changing the icon for all of the torrent files in my
directory with something visually appealing and meaningful.

I had been able to change the icon for a single file by going through
Properties and changing the icon, but the same does not work for all
files in one go. Also to mention the application associated is
transmission with all of the files as checked by `gnomevfs-info`.

Any help is welcome, Thanks

--
Saurabh Sharma
Linux user number: 490644