Re: Last Kernel update left me without initramfs

On Thu, 28 Oct 2010, Federico Marziali wrote:

with Fedora 13, the last kernel update left me without the file
intirmafs in the /boot partition. All the rest is there, and I was
wondering if there is an easy way to build this file myself... Any
tutorial available for fedora?

I don't know why but the initramfs-2.6.34.7-61.fc13.x86_64.img is in my
/boot partition. It is more recent than the kernel file so probably it
comes from a more recent update. My suggestion is to try to update the
system.

HTH
Walter

--
Walter Cazzola, PhD - Assistant Professor, DICo, University of Milano
E-mail cazzola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Ph.: +39 02 503 16300  Fax: +39 02 503 16253