Java KVM issue

Hi all.

First off, I'd like to apologize to all those who opened this email
thinking I meant KVM as in Kernel Virtual Machines.  I don't :)

I have an issue with a Java based KVM console switch software from IBM.
Using the native Fedora Java software it works fine, except for the
arrow (up, down, left and right) do not work on a fully updated Fedora
13 system.

As you can imagine, Navigating the Fedora/RHEL installer is no fun
without the arrow keys.

I installed SUN Java and tried that also with the exact same results.
My colleague is using Ubuntu on his machines and he has no issues.
Neither do Windows people.

I've tried playing with all the settings with no luck.  Looks like
javaws on Fedora just doesnt like the arrow keys.

Has anyone here ever seen something like this?

Regards and thanks in advance.
Richard.