Video drivers on a MacBook Pro 5,2

Hi,

First of all I wish to thank all the people involved in the release of F13. I just upgraded from F11 and I really like it. The installation was effortless and the system works and looks great!

But I have a question WRT the video ddriver. I have successfully installed the nvidia drivers but for some reason, the resolution (1920x1200) gives me a 'smaller' screen then what I have under F11 (also nvidia), i.e. I can fit less things. As if the resolution was lower. BTW, this was the case with the nouveau drivers too. The video card is a nVidia Corporation G96 [GeForce 9600M GT] [10de:0647]

Any ideas?

/h