Re: lost gpg key

On Tue October 19 2010, Dj YB wrote:
> In my previous installation (FC11) I used a gpg key to sign\encrypt
> mails\files.
> However I don't know where I put the private key, is there a default
> location it is located at?
> If not, should I revoke the key? how do I do that?

there is an email list dedicated to pgp-basics..

and here is a web site with good info:
http://aplawrence.com/Basics/gpg.html

and the email list:
http://www.gswot.org/pgp-basics

PGP-Basics Mailing List
PGP-Basics on Yahoo! Groups is a community of inquiring and knowledgable
persons who use GnuPG and/or PGP. Friendly, topic-oriented discussion and
attentive moderators make this a great place to learn about using OpenPGP
applications for personal use. Choose between mailing list only or Yahoo
Groups subscriptions.

    * Post message:    PGP-Basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    * Subscribe:           PGP-Basics-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Paul Cartwright