Squid Issue.

Dears,

http://thor.corpservers.net:7409/

this url was blocked from my squid proxy, and after using : setsebool -P squid_connect_any=1, this url has been unblocked and working fine,

my Question is : What are the security risks involved? Is it possible to allow only this site?

Regards

ussain Faraz
New Jubilee Life Insurance Company Ltd
I.T & S Department
Direct: (92) 21-35611665
UAN: 111-11-NJLI (6554)
Ext: 2218 & 2336
Cell: (92) 314-2028274
Web:
http://www.njilife.com

This email is confidential. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy this email without using, sending or storing it. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception and amendment. New Jubilee Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (NJLI) do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.