Re: Build custom module

Hmm and there is no chance to use it with the current kernel? The
problem with asus_laptop module is that it can't control my fan. This
is excactly for what I need this module.

Everything else works pretty fine with asus_laptop module.

By the way, yes it is german. Should I translate more detailed the
error message?

--
robert