Re: Fedora 14 livecd fails when converted to liveusb ?!?

Valent Turkovic wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 7:29 PM, JD<jd1008@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
>>   On 10/16/2010 09:41 AM, Valent Turkovic wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> I just released Fusion Linux 14 Beta
>>> (http://fusionlinux.org/downloads/), I can start image both in
>>> qemu-kvm and VirtualBox as livedvd but after transfering image to usb
>>> stick with liveusb-creator image doesn't even start to load.
>>>
>>> Has anybody tried booting Fedora 14 livecd as liveusb? Does it work for you?
>>>
>>> I'm interested what issue is causing this, any help is more than appreciated.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Valent.
>>>
>> Numerous vitriolic posts have been made on this list
>> AGAINST posting any issues in F14. So, be forewarned
>> that the same rabid dogs who vomited their objections to
>> my posting a problem about F14, might do the same
>> to your post.
>> But then, perhaps not - for their ulterior reasons.
>
> I mailed because I thought that other fedora users are also curious
> about testing out new F14 to see how it works, but forgot that there
> is a testing mailing list specially for that. Sorry, my mistake.

This isn't an FC14 issue, it's a livecd issue, and perfectly on topic here. JD
not only posts off-topic stuff of his own here, he is giving you bad advice
about your post, which is fine, just using FC14 as an example.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>