Developing a Command-line course for technical users

Hello,

I've just started to develop a technical user introduction to linux
and, specifically, to Fedora and it's misterious ways ;)

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Renich/Course/Introduction_to_GNU_and_Linux#Introduction

Please, contribute if you feel like it. It just aims to get developers
to know the distro faster and better so they can work with it and not
against it; which is the case with other distro pros that come to
Fedora.

This is just a lone effort. I'll be translating this to spanish too
so, if anyone out there interested in any of this, please, drop a line
and use the discussion section! ;)

I'm open to suggestions.

It's hard to be free... but I love to struggle. Love isn't asked for;
it's just given. Respect isn't asked for; it's earned!
Renich Bon Ciric

http://www.woralelandia.com/
http://www.introbella.com/