Re: Installing F14 Beta

JD wrote:
>    On 10/03/2010 04:46 AM, Craig White wrote:
>> On Sat, 2010-10-02 at 20:42 -0700, JD wrote:
>>> That may be so!
>>> But it is not YOUR place to say to anyone
>>> if their post is out of place.
>>> Especially if the post IS about Fedora!
>> ----
>> actually, it is my place to say to someone that their post is out off
>> topic and I get extra points for providing the URL for the list where it
>> is on topic.
>>
>> The question was not about any current Fedora release.
>>
>> I do have to admit that I am less bothered by your off topic postings
>> than I am by your unhelpful answers to people on things you know little
>> to nothing about but hey, that's just me. One of the reasons I have
>> remained on this list for so many years was the generally high quality
>> participants and answers and I find your participation often falls
>> short.
>>
>> Craig
> It is not your place at all.

It is our place to put you on a KILL list as a persistent off-topic poster and
all around troll.

> Many people have been also replying to the thread
> "X won't start on F14 - I've run out of ideas!"

Yes, there are many new users who don't understand the principle of asking the
question in the place where the people who know the answers might be found.

Technical questions are like fishing, if you don't go where the fish are you
will not catch anything, even with dynamite.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>