Does this touch/multi-touch monitor work with Fedora?

I was being nosy about available monitors with novel properties, and
came across the Dell  SX2210T 21.5"(55 cm)W Multi-Touch Monitor.

It would be quite cool (!) to use multitouch when dealing with photo
albums, and also some other functions such as messing with files and
directories and I wondered if anyone had used this with a recent
version of Fedora - and if so whether the multitouch facility was
supported, usable, and functional? Of course touch to tap, and touch
and drag etc would make for a nice interface to the desktop if it is
supported.

Of course we are getting used to Android devices with multi-touch, and
dragging of things around the screen, as well as touch to select
etc.....

Would be interested to hear any experiences in this area...

--
mike c